Kovai Cora cotton or Kovai Kora cotton is a type of saree made in the Coimbatore region in Tamil Nadu, India. It has been recognized as a Geographical indication by the Government of India in 2014–15. The kora cotton sarees are weaved on traditional hand-looms. Kovai Kora cotton is made from a blend of silk and cotton. A superior quality cotton yarn is mixed with traditional silk to produce kora cotton.
CO-OPTEX SILK MARK PURE Pochampally/Kora Cotton Saree(Pear Green)w/Unstitched Blouse Piece
1 in stock
- Silk Mark
- Material: Pure Cotton Kora Silk with Pure Zari
- Color: Pear Green
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.17 meter
1 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tea, Coffee & Drinks
SOUMEE HERBALS Herbal Tea – 250 Grams
Ingredients And Benefits:
1.Sukku – Sukku Malli Coffee as its called is the one of the best home remedies used commonly in Tamil households. It aids in digestion, helps reduce cough and headache. Sukku is nothing but dry ginger. Dry ginger is supposed to have a lot of medicinal properties.
- # May help lower blood sugar.
- # Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants.
- # May benefit heart health.
- # May protect brain health.
- # May promote digestion and gut health.
- # May fight infections.
- # May protect your skin.
- # Easy to add to your diet.
3.Lotus Petals – Lotus contains chemicals that decrease swelling, kill cancer cells and bacteria, reduce blood sugar, help the breakdown of fat, and protect the heart and blood vessels. Chemicals in lotus also seem to protect the skin, liver, and brain.
- # Packed With Antioxidants. Share on Pinterest.
- # May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- # May Help Lower Blood Fat Levels.
- # May Boost Liver Health.
- # Could Promote Weight Loss.
- # Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer.
- # Could Help Fight Bacteria.
- # Flavorful and Easy to Make.
5.Roja Petals –
- # Boost your brain.
- # Ditch bad habits.
- # Lower cholesterol.
- # Lasting appetite reduction.
- # Detoxify.
- # Absorb more nutrients.