MAYIL MARK Gram Flour – 500gms
# Gram flour, more popularly known as bean it is a highly nutrition food which provides us with lots of health benefits.
# Our Mayil Mark gram flour is high protein content it can be easily is consumed by vegetarians to fulfil their protein needs our Mayil Mark bean powder sometime used as face pack to remove tan and to lighten the skin being such a versatile item.
# Mayil Mark Gram Flour has lesser calories than whole wheat flour.
# Highly rich in fiber, iron, Vitamin, B-6 Mayil Mark Gram Flour is a popular snack preparing healthy and testate in our south Tamil Nadu, India yummy dishes made with Grum Flour is a favourite ingredient for India homemade healthy snacks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ORGANIC INDIA Cinnamon- 60 Capsules
“Ayurveda recommends Cinnamon for improving digestion, digestive metabolism and diseases of digestive system. Cinnamon has been studied for its anti-oxidant properties and for its ability to maintain healthy sugar levels, producing promising results..
• Made with Certified Organic Herbs
• HPMC veg capsule
• Tested for heavy metals”SKU: ORICIN60C00
Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Panchpushp, 100 ml
Forest Essentials is an authentic, traditional skin care brand, with its foundations in this ancient science of Ayurveda.
It is the Indian brand which is involved in the conception, formulation, manufacturing, bottling and sale of the products in its own company owned.SKU: FESFACFAT00
MORINGA4U Cool Body Moringa Powder- 100 g
# Asiann Cool Body Moringa powder is an organic raw whole food rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, E, dietary fibre, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorous, etc.
# Powerful source of 20 types of amino acids, 46 types of antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds are in Moringa leaves.
# AsiannMoringa Powder contains:
- 14 times more calcium than Milk,
- 17 times more iron than spinach,
- 4 times more potassium than Bananas,
- 4 times more fibre than Oats,
- 2 times more protein than Eggs,
- 10 times more Vitamin A than Carrot,
- 8 times more Vitamin than Orange and
- Macro Minerals, Trace Minerals, Phytonutrients, Glucosides, Magnesium, Sterols, Saponins, Tannins, Zinc, Chromium, Iron, Resins, Selenium, Hydrocarbons & Ketones.