Benefits of the Product:
- Heat is evenly observed thus it retains healthy anti-oxidants of the food which used to counteract the deterioration of stored food.
- Heat is steadily dispersed into the utensil and uniformly transferred into food items, so nutrients of the food is preserved whereas its is destructed in modern cooking utensils.
- Retains heat for long time even after flame is stopped, so no need of additional heating often required.
- Since the retention of Anti-Oxidant level is high, no wonder you can keep the food for long time in the same stoneware, No more worries of stuffing the food in your freezer
Method of usage:
- It can be placed on regular Gas burner flames and Micro oven
- Always put the flame (Heat input) in low level till the end of cooking.
- Seasoning is done in traditional way.
- Wash it with hot water
- Wipe it completely.
- Apply oil on the surface.
For making Paniyaram, karandi omelete.
|Model Name||Seasoned Paniyara Kal- 12 Small Pits|
|Dimensions (Diameter * Height)||Approx 09 -10 * 2.5 inches|
|Sales Package||Handcrafted Stoneware|
|Name of the Stone||Maakkal/Soap stone|
|Country of Manufacture||India|