- # Helps Treat Diabetes: The flower extract is proven to have anti-diabetic activity.
- # Antimicrobial Activity: It fights against fungal and microbial infection.
- # Prevents Urinary Tract Infections: Avaram Senna flowers have properties that prevent urinary tract infection, especially in women.
- 7.Thippili: Indian long pepper is used to improve appetite and digestion, as well as treat stomachache, heartburn, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cholera. It is also used for lung problems including asthma, bronchitis, and cough.
- # High in antioxidants. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage your cells.
- # Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- # May benefit your brain.
- # May improve blood sugar control.
- # May lower cholesterol levels.
- # May have cancer-fighting properties.
- # A versatile spice.
- 9.Marutham Pattai Podi:
- # Regular use of MaruthamTree improves the pumping activity of heart, which makes it very useful for heart weakness and congestive heart failure.
# Marutham pattai improves cardiac muscle strength
# It decrease in LDL cholesterol levels.
# Marutham Pattai Podi ability to suppress the bloods absorption of lipids indicates that it has cholesterol-regulating properties.
- # Its principle constituents are sitosterol, ellagic acid and arjunic acid.
# Marutham Pattai is rich in Co-enzyme Q-10 which prevents incident of heart attacks.
# Marutham Pattai also has a tonic and diuretic effects that benefit cirrhosis of the liver.
- 10.Elavanga Pattai:
- # Cinnamon Is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- # Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants.
- # Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- # Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- # Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin.
- # Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.