SRI KRISHNA SWEETS Badhusha (250g)
It is a flaky, puffy, round shaped, golden colored sweetmeat that is popularly known as Badusha in the South and Balushahi in the North. Small balls that are slightly flattened are shaped out of a dough consisting of flour (maida), ghee and curd, deep fried to a golden shade and dunked in a warm sugar syrup.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tea, Coffee & Drinks
Taj Mahal Tea
Features & Benefits –
• Taj Mahal Teas are Tasted, graded and perfectly blended at the Brooke bond Tea Excellence Centre
• Taj Mahal tea comes in a Unique Flavor Lock pack
• A cup of Taj Mahal tea invites you to cheer your senses
• Perfect balance of strength and flavor
• Blended Since 1966
• Also available in Tea bags
Tea – Finest fresh tea leaves
How to Use
Prepare with Fresh Boiling Water/MilkSKU: TAMTEA00