SRI KRISHNA SWEETS Badhusha (250g)
It is a flaky, puffy, round shaped, golden colored sweetmeat that is popularly known as Badusha in the South and Balushahi in the North. Small balls that are slightly flattened are shaped out of a dough consisting of flour (maida), ghee and curd, deep fried to a golden shade and dunked in a warm sugar syrup.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: NRI BAZAAR
- Vendor: NRI BAZAAR
- No ratings found yet!
KHADI Mauri Herbals Amla and Bhringraj Herbal Shampoo, 210ml
- Wet your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Take sufficient amount of shampoo.
- Massage the scalp and hair using your fingertips for a good lather.
- Leave the lather for at least 5 minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with water.
LAKME Absolute Bi Phased Makeup Remover, 60ml
Lakmé Absolute Bi-Phased Make-up Remover is dermatologically tested and is suitable for sensitive skin too! The Lakmé Absolute Bi-Phased Make-up Remover removes all traces of makeup effortlessly from the face, leaving the skin feeling fresh and hydrated.SKU: LAKMAKREM00