Welcome to nribazaar.com. Thank you for engaging our services on nribazaar.com at
‘http://nribazaar.com’ owned and operated by NRI BAZAAR located at 61, Codissia Road,
Coimbatore, TN 641004. The following terms and conditions, govern your access to and use
of the NRI BAZAAR website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or
through www.nribazaar.com. The Company offers a service for package and mail forwarding
from India to worldwide. By engaging our services and/or clicking to accept this Agreement
or using or accessing any of the Company or related services, you agree to all the terms and
conditions of the Agreement.
DESCRIPTION AND USE OF OUR WEBSITES
We provide visitors and registered users with access to the platform as described below.
Visitors. Visitors, as the term suggests, are people who do not register with us, but who want to explore the platform. No connection is required for visitors. Visitors can: (I) See all
content available to the public on the platform; and (II) send us an email.
Registered users. Registered users can do all the things that visitors can do, and: (I) Buy
products and services through the platform; (II) Access exclusive content reserved for
registered users; (III) Create, access, manage and update their accounts on the platform; (IV)
post comments and other content on the platform (collectively, "Registered User Content");
(V) Sign up for our different programs; (VI) Register for alerts and other notifications; and
(VII) become part of the nribazaar.com community.
nribazaar.com is not required to accept any individual as a registered user and may accept or
reject any registration in its sole and complete discretion. Also, nribazaar.com can disable
any account at any time, including without limitation, whether it determines that a registered
user has breached these Terms of service.
USER CONDUCT AND RULES
nribazaar.com’s community, like any community, functions best when its users follow a few
simple rules. By accessing and using the Platform, you agree to comply with these conduct
and rules (the “User Conduct and Rules”) and that:
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Platform and will not use
the Platform for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content
- infringes any copyright, trademark, the right of publicity, or other proprietary
rights of any person or entity; or
- is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit,
invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e.,
speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion,
disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender
- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that
person’s e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card
information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not access or use the Platform to collect any market research for a competing
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise
misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Platform
through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission
mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files,
or passwords related to the Platform through hacking, password or data mining, or
any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements
and safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Platform;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the
Platform for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however,
we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy
materials from the public portions of the Platform for the sole purpose of and solely to
the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the
materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an
unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- You will let us know about the inappropriate content of which you become aware. If
you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and
we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Platform,
or any portion of the Platform, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere
to these Community Guidelines.