TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF NRI BAZAAR (“The Agreement”)
Welcome to nribazaar.com. Thank you for engaging our services on nribazaar.com at ‘http://nribazaar.com’ owned and operated by NRI BAZAAR located at 61, Codissia Road, Coimbatore, TN 641004. The following terms and conditions, govern your access to and use of the NRI BAZAAR website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.nribazaar.com. The Company offers a service for package and mail forwarding from India to worldwide. By engaging our services and/or clicking to accept this Agreement or using or accessing any of the Company or related services, you agree to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
DESCRIPTION AND USE OF OUR WEBSITES
We provide visitors and registered users with access to the platform as described below.
Visitors. Visitors, as the term suggests, are people who do not register with us, but who want to explore the platform. No connection is required for visitors. Visitors can: (I) See all content available to the public on the platform; and (II) send us an email.
Registered users. Registered users can do all the things that visitors can do, and: (I) Buy products and services through the platform; (II) Access exclusive content reserved for registered users; (III) Create, access, manage and update their accounts on the platform; (IV) post comments and other content on the platform (collectively, “Registered User Content”); (V) Sign up for our different programs; (VI) Register for alerts and other notifications; and (VII) become part of the nribazaar.com community.
nribazaar.com is not required to accept any individual as a registered user and may accept or reject any registration in its sole and complete discretion. Also, nribazaar.com can disable any account at any time, including without limitation, whether it determines that a registered user has breached these Terms of service.
USER CONDUCT AND RULES
nribazaar.com’s community, like any community, functions best when its users follow a few simple rules. By accessing and using the Platform, you agree to comply with these conduct and rules (the “User Conduct and Rules”) and that:
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Platform and will not use the Platform for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that:
- infringes any copyright, trademark, the right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or
- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not access or use the Platform to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Platform using any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Platform through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Platform;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Platform for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Platform for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- You will let us know about the inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Platform, or any portion of the Platform, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these Community Guidelines.
DEFINITION AND INTERPRETATION
- The following words used herein have the following definitions and meanings: –
- ‘Authorized Users’ refers to the Client’s employees, agents, contractor, third parties, staffs or any entity that is duly authorized to act on behalf of the Client.
- ‘Client’ refers to you as the receiver of the Services and will also include inter alia, to your employees, agents, contractor, third parties, staffs or any entity that is duly authorized to act on behalf of you.
- ‘Parties’ collectively refers to ‘the Company’ and its employees, agents, contractor, third parties, staffs or any entity that is duly authorized to act on behalf of the Company for the carrying out of the Services as the Service Provider and ‘You’ as the Client and its authorized agents, contractors, employees or any entity duly authorized for and on behalf of you.
- ‘Services’ refers to the package and mail forwarding services on offer by the Company to you from time to time as displayed on the Website (as the case may be) (subject to change).
- ‘Service Provider’ refers to the Company and/or its employees, agent, contractor, third parties, staff or any entity that is duly authorized to act on behalf of the Company for the carrying out of the Services.
- ‘We, Us or Our’ refers to the Company and its employees, agents, contractor, third parties, staffs or any entity that is duly authorized to act on behalf of the Company for the carrying out of the Services.
- ‘You or your’ refers to the Client.
- General terms of the Services
- The Company shall provide the Services to the Client subject to the terms and conditions contained herein or any other reference to documents referred to by the Company to the Client or such other terms and conditions as may be agreed in writing between the Company and the Client.
- The Company shall provide to the Client all Services as specified on the Company’s website.
- Responsibilities, Obligations and Due Diligence
- At the absolute discretion of the Company, it will provide the Client with the Services in its best endeavor to the Client.
- In the event that the Company is unable to provide the Services and/or the Products within a reasonable period from the dates(s) and time(s) and the Company have agreed or notified the Client then the Client will have the rights subject to the terms and conditions contained herein to exercise the Client’s option to wait until the Company is available to start performing the Services.
- In the event that the Company has begun performance of the Services and the Client has in the course of exercising your right of termination of the Agreement pursuant to the provision contained herein, the Client will be liable to pay for any Services incurred by the Company up to the date of termination of the Agreement.
- Without limitation to any of the rights contained herein and contractual remedies, the Company reserves the right to claim for any loses and damages incurred as a result of the termination.
- The Client shall not request the Company to perform Services which are immoral or unlawful in nature. The decision will be at the absolute discretion of the Company.
- The Client shall endeavor to provide the Company with as much detailed information as possible regarding the Services under request for the Company to provide excellent services.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any, without limitations, damages and/or loss of your products when the same is stored at the Company’s premises.
- You are required to register an Account by signing up an account with true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (the “Registration Information”).
- You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
- The Company and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
- In the event that you would like to remove your account with the Company, you are hereby advised to send us an email at email@example.com with your request stated therein. Upon receiving your request, we will process the same as soon as practicable. The removal of your account/profile with the Company will take effect upon the Company providing you with confirmation of the same.
- You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
- The Company offers the following payment schedules as per the Website :- (a) ; (b) ; and (c) (collectively referred to as the “Charge”)
- The Company requires payment for Services to be made prior to the performance of Service.
- The Company shall be entitled to vary the Charge from time to time and shall communicate any such changes to the Client before any payment is made.
- The Company shall be entitled to invoice the Client for any incidental costs incurred during the facilitation of the Client’s request, including costs from unexpected delays, toll charges etc.
- All payments made to the Company via Credit Card transactions are liable to a [*]% handling charge. This handling charge of [*]% is added to the total sum owing to the Company by the Client.
- Export Regulations
- The Client must export products from India pursuant to all applicable rules, regulations and laws of India in respect of export control laws.
- By shipping to your destination address, you shall also comply with all laws, rules and regulations of your destination country.
- The Company ships in accordance to the methods offered on the Website and as per the costs shown on the shipping calculator.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any of the actual shipping service that is chosen by you.
- Any terms and conditions of the third-party shipping company, e.g. DHL, FedEx, shall bind you. You are responsible for assuring that the shipping of your package is not restricted by its contents, size or volume.
- By engaging our services, you hereby specifically authorize the Company to open the packages if there is a suspicion about content of the package.
- Issuing with Delivery
- You shall be responsible for all issues regarding delivery.
- Termination and Refunds
- After the Parties have entered into the Agreement, refunds may only be requested, subject to the discretion of the Company.
- Any refunds made by the Company will be with reduction of the direct costs including any handling costs, if permitted.
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available, the Company shall have the right to terminate the Agreement for the provision of all or any of the Services upon written notice if the Client commits a serious breach of the terms and conditions contained herein. The Company reserves the right to claim against the Client including but not limited to losses and damages as a result of the termination by the Client.
- On termination for any reason whatsoever, the Client shall immediately make payment to the Company of all and any sums outstanding and owing to the Company.
- In the event that a deposit is paid by the Client, at the sole discretion of the Company, the deposit will be retained by the Company and for the necessary deduction of the Company losses and costs without prejudice to its rights to further claim damages against you.
- The Client acknowledges that a breach by him or her obligations hereunder will cause irreparable harm to the Company, by vitiating the intent and purpose of the transaction contemplated hereby.
- Accordingly, the Client acknowledges that the remedy at law for a breach of its obligations herein will be inadequate and agrees, in the event of a breach of threatened breach by the Client of the provisions herein, the Company shall be entitled, in addition to all available remedies at law or in equity the claim for loss and damages and such claim shall be based on the contractual price of the services notwithstanding a discount applied.
- In the event that the Client breaches this Agreement, it will have forfeited its benefit of the discount provided by the Company (as the case may be) and the Company shall claim in full the original contractual price for the respective services provided or to be provide to the Client.
LIABILITY, EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
- The Company warrants to the Client that it shall use all its reasonable endeavors to provide the Services using reasonable care and skill and as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with the Client’s order.
- The Company will not exclude or limit liability for its negligence or negligent omission which causes personal injury or death.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatsoever (whether direct or indirect) resulting from the use of Services except where it is expressly determined that a person acting under the direct instruction of the Company has knowingly acted in a negligent manner.
- The Company shall have no liability to the Client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by the Client which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or any other fault of the Client.
- The Company shall not be liable or be deemed to be in breach of the Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure, any of the Company’s obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- Subject to the provisions of the terms and conditions contained herein, the maximum liability of the Company to the Client for breach of any of its obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the Charge (provided that the Charge has at such time been paid by the Client in full).
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Unless the Company receives notice from the Client to the contrary, the Company shall from time to time provide to the Client (by post, telephone or email) such information in relation to the Services that the Company considers may be of interest to the Client.
- The Company may update or modify this Agreement from time to time. If the Company modifies the Agreement during the Services, the modified version will take effect upon the next Service.
- Client may be required to check the update version from time to time after the modified version takes effect, in any event the continued use of the Services shall constitute acceptance of the modified version.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found by any Court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement may otherwise remain in effect.
- Neither Party will be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Agreement (except payment obligations) if the delay or failure is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, such as a strike, blockade, war, act of terrorism, riot, natural disaster, failure or reduction of power or telecommunications or data networks or services, or government act.
- Nothing in the Agreement prevents the Company from disclosing Client information and data to the extent required by law, subpoenas, or court orders, but the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify Client where permitted to do so.
- The Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of each Party’s permitted successors and assigns. Neither Party may assign the Agreement without the advance written consent of the other party, except that the Company may assign the Agreement without consent to an affiliate or in connection with a merger, reorganization, acquisition or other transfer of all or substantially all of its assets or voting securities.
- The Agreement represents the parties’ complete and exclusive understanding relating to the Agreement’s subject matter. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Company or any other subject matter covered by this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
- This Agreement is governed by the laws in India without regard to choose or conflict of law rules thereof.
- The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 422 297 8281
- Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information with any third party, but because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
- The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
- By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter.
- As a rule, the Company does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving the Company your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in the Company the inability to provide you with the Services (hereinafter defined in Clause 8).
- If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through methods such as submitting information through our Website, giving the Company a call and/or sending us an email at https://nribazaar.com, we may use that information to help us provide you with information and/or service(s) (collectively referred to as (“the Services”)).
- We may also use the personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/or feedback(s). The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By using the Website and its functions, you may provide basic information such as including but not limited to your name, phone number, address and email address which allows us to send information, provide updates and/or process the type of Services you so desire.
- If you sign up with the Company, we may also collect, inter alia, billing and credit card information.
- The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Company so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information (“Third Party Website”). The Company is not responsible for the privacy statements or other contents on the Third-Party Website outside of the Company’s website.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:-
- ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date and place of birth, gender, age);
- ‘Contact information’ (i.e. home / office address, home / mobile / office phone numbers); and
- ‘Financial information’ (i.e. bank account and number, credit card number and details).
- As a rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Company and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in the, inter alia, inability to provide you with the Services.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyse this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. The information includes, inter alia:-
- The internet domain name from which you access our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
- The internet protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
- The type of browser used to access our Website;
- The operating system used to access our Website;
- The date and time you access our Website;
- The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
- Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
- If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES)
- A ‘cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
- ‘Session’: Session cookies last only if your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
- ‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive to determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the Services.
- The Company does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
- The Company may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of, including but not limited to, third parties about a offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (i.e. email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
- The Company may share data between/with, inter alia, the third parties to help perform statistical analysis send you email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services to the Company and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- The Company may keep track of the website and pages our users visit within the Company, to determine what the Company services are the most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Company to customers whose behavior indicates they are interested in a subject area.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties. When personal information is disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect for protecting your personal information.
- Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during a legal proceeding or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
- Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety of the Company.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
- The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website and/or Services.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
- The Company respects your privacy and gives you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving information in respect of the Services by contacting us at email@example.com.
- The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms. Please find us at firstname.lastname@example.org.